From new construction to line retirements and everything in between, Groves has the expertise and equipment you need to complete any power line transmission job.
- Concept, design, engineering, construction, energization
- 46kV to 345kV: Energized up to 161kV
- New construction projects
- Roadway relocations
- Conductor replacement
- Pole change-outs: wood, steel, concrete, and lattice tower installations
- Caisson foundations, tower grillages
- Line retirements
- Live-line maintenance
- Pole and line inspections
- Storm Restoration
- Right of way access: wood matting, track vehicles, and flotation skids
- Supply of transmission power line materials
- Helicopter work for difficult access, tower installation/removal, and line pulls
- and more!
Jared has been with Groves for 15 years and is the Division Leader for the Powerline Transmission Division. He coaches one of the two t-ball teams that Groves sponsors. It’s a fierce rivalry. His favorite part of working at Groves is that people who work hard have opportunities for advancement. That’s his story and it can happen for anyone working here.