To communicate our commitment to safety to our employees, we have utilized all necessary resources to prevent accidents and injuries, identify and eliminate potential hazards, as well as create and implement safe work practices. We have gone to great lengths to provide every employee with the knowledge, training, tools, equipment, and working conditions to complete their duties as efficiently and safely as possible.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY STARTS AT THE TOP!
Our President, Senior Management officers and our experienced and dedicated Safety Coordinators work together as a team to develop and implement a Health and Safety Program that complies with all State and Federal regulatory standards yet still enables Groves’ employees to exceed our client’s expectations. Through the hard work and dedication by every employee here at Groves Electrical Services we believe we have created a Health and Safety Program which is at the forefront of the industry.
Zero accidents and incidents Goal
The owners, management and all employees have set a goal of Zero accidents and incidents for the company. We believe this goal exemplifies the dedication and commitment to Safety by everyone at Groves Electrical Services.
Groves Electrical Services strives to continuously improve in all areas of operations, we have listed several program elements used to maintain the effectiveness of our Health and Safety Program.
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- New-Hire Employee Safety Orientations and Training
- Substance Abuse Testing
- Safety and Task Specific Training
- Equipment Training and Refresher Courses
- Daily Pre-Job Safety Briefing
- Division Specific Site Safety Audits
- Management and Safety Review of All Incidents
- Post Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Lessons Learned Used For Continuous Improvement
- Employee Safety Bulletins and Incident Alerts
- Progressive Employee Discipline
- Incident Trend and Data Analysis
“To see our team win the Governor’s Safety & Health Award is a huge accomplishment. The safety training does have a part of it, but it’s really the guys out in the field that make the difference. The guys have come a long way in this industry, listening to the safety aspect of the business and buying into the teamwork that is required for a safe job completed and a peaceful return home. Without them, we couldn’t have won this award.”