Because Groves specializes in turnkey industrial and commercial electrical projects, we are prepared and capable of handling jobs of any scope and scale. The diversity of services under one roof here allows us to manage your job from concept to completion without the worry of juggling multiple sub-contractors. Groves has extensive experience working with the oil, gas and mining industries. We also offer construction and maintenance services for factories and plants. With 50 years’ experience, Groves is ready to tackle any project you can imagine.
- Underground distribution installation up to 35kV systems
- Electrical installation for industrial and commercial facilities
- Maintenance and Service Work
- and more!
- Oil/Gas Transmission & Distribution
- Industrial facilities
- State transportation departments
- Municipal water/wastewater facilities
- Shipping and logistics company facilities
- Government Buildings: Federal and State
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial businesses (Banks, Restaurants, etc.)
- General Contractors
- Medical facilities
Gene Ray joined the Groves team in 2017 and serves as the Electrical Division leader. Gene Ray has over 25 years’ experience in the Electrical field. He is a sports nut who likes spending time with his family. His favorite part of the job is the family atmosphere and the people he gets to work with.